Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Made new wallets!!

My daughter in law said she needed a I.D. holder , as she is in college. And she also told me she could sell some easily .. soo.. I couldn't help myself and got busy!!
I used Noodlehead's pattern ..again . What would I do without her??? geez I would cry because she is so awesome in her patterns and I am not!! .. wait.... blowing my nose...ok..

hehehehe I'm a drama queen.eh?

Seriously I can not draft a pattern on paper.. its all good in my head but looks a mess in real time.. but can do a sudoku puzzle in no time flat..weird.





Maybe should of took a pic with out the biz cards inside? lol  And I really need a new camera. 
I love these little wallets. I just put a clear pocket on front instead of original pocket, and added the ring on side. Hoping to sell these super fast. What I like about these wallets you don't use very much fabric at all. Scraps if you wanted. But I cut into my newer fabrics for these. I had a box of lanyards I got at a Staples warehouse sale. 

I tried cleaning up my blog page.. I was looking at it this morning and thought ewww. So moved things around a bit. (also moved my living room around too)
If you check out the button from SewHappyGeek on the left there I linked the "snakeskin" purse!! She's having a bundle giveaway as well! Go check it out!! 



I wanted to post this video for no big reason other then I love these guys!! and the song is so me.. and the video tells you what the soldiers think about the whole time there...God Bless Them All. 

Happy day.

4 comments:

  1. They look great Suzee!!!!! I like these the best out of all of the test ones =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Suzee!! What a fun idea! I bet they're snapped up and you'll be busy making more in no time! I like the new layout for your blog. You've reminded me that I need to spring clean mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. spotted these too! great changes you made, they're so cool! :) I'd love it if you could add them to my flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/noodleheadtutorials/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute wallets! Thanks so much for linking up at www.sewhappygeek.co.uk and for liking us on Facebook too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!