Friday, December 10, 2010

ack!!

I started this blog to keep track of my own sewing projects,but Christmas bit me in the bum and been busy doing LOTS of gifts and no time to blog ..heres some things I made for family and friends..I will put links to patterns and tutorials as soon as I get organized here...sorry.. i promise...wait actually I have links for these haha..the brown purse is from this site...
http://www.ottobredesign.com/fi/kaavat/pdf/purse_EN_5-07.pdf
and the purse on the right is from here (phoebe bag) 
http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf
They both were really easy to make..but the smaller bag I didn't add the seam allowance thinking it was already on the pattern..(didn't read before I cut ..ooops) but it still turned out fine..
This cute little thing is a pocket protector I made for my nephew that enjoys to draw and is crafty with a pencil..I found this tutorial over on this blog..
http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/2010/12/retro-pocket-protector.html
I'll try to post and link to all my favorite blogs and tutorials.. thanks for reading..I feel like I'm hearing crickets right now haha...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland!
    Ottobre patterns don't have seam allowances. I have several of their kids' clothing mags, but haven't traced off anything. One reason is because I hate to go back and add all of those seam allowances in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dana..yep but I'm glad they do convert to english for us lol

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!